Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 24, 2009

movies

I am so excited for the movie "where the wild things are" to come out. I loved that book when I was a kid. tay and I really want to see the movie "9". I posted both the trailers on my blog for all to see. Tay is on the Tim Burton movies, and the movie 9 is on of his movies. I could not tell you how many times I have seen nightmare before Christmas. I am going to rent Edward scissorhands for tay to watch. She was asking me about the movie the other day, I looked at her and said " I have not seen that movie in years". I am going to be honest and say I didn't like that movie that much. Who knows that might be tays favorite movie, I know she thinks it is so funny becouse her and I like the same rock bands. Her dad says the bands we listen to are a bunch of girls.this is from the man that likes hard rock that you don't even understand what is being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment


tay before recital