Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 21, 2009




I am getting so excited becouse tj is going to start baseball again. I am so glad that we found miracle league. Every year when they announce that it is the last game of the season tj will cry. I know that little man knows more then what the docs want to say he does. I was talking to his bus driver and assistant on how bad he was being on sunday, that boy started laughing. It was like he was saying yea I was being rotten. I wish that I could just get inside his head and see what he is thinking sometimes. I remember when tay was little ,when ever tj would just start laughing she would say " those angles are play with tj again"


Okay on another side that is making me sad is my marty mutt is getting so old, he is going on 13. Jon keeps telling me that I need to get myself ready becouse he will not be with us that much longer. I have had marty mutt since he was 3, I have already said that I will lose it when he does pass on. A Lot of my friends have said I need to see "marly and me" I have no desire, I know that one of these days I am going to face what the ending of that movie is like and I don't want to face that right now. Marty mutt is always one step away from me. It is so funny becouse I will tell jon that some times he acts like a jealous boyfriend, Jon will always say " that dog will not let me one step between you". The funny times also are if I am in a room and jon is going to walk in the room marty will have to run in front of jon just to be right by me before jon can. I am going to miss that mutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment


tay before recital