Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 9, 2009
















we went to t.js first game this year, he was so tired because it was the first game of the day. The game started at 9:45, we had to get up really early because it takes 30 min. to get to the field. I knew he was so tired because he could not even hold his head up during the game.






I am so proud of Taylor, she brought her very first D grade back up to an A. You should have seen my face when I seen her grade, I thought my eyes were seeing things. I

1 comment:

  1. Same here! Chris probably saw my eyes pop out of my sockets and steam roll out of my ears! It was a mess here! I've never seen such a bad grade on his mid-term report! He was threatened within an inch of his life! :) If it doesn't pull up, he'll have the most boring summer on record.

    ReplyDelete


tay before recital