Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 3, 2009
















Lil man has his birthday party last night, we had a great time. His party was at world of bounce, I t was so neat inside and a great set up for a party. When you first walked in you put the presents in a big bin, then you went threw another door and that was the room the kids could play and run. This room and 3 big bouncers for the kids. the kids played for 75 min, then when that time was up we went into another room and that was the party room. I loved the fact that we didn't have to share the bounce room it was just our family and 17 of lil mans friends. I guess from what I was told you can have parties for kids from age 3-18, so that is when tays eyes got all big and now to said she is going to make a list of friends she wants to invite.





I have been wanting a duck for a while now and I cant have one becouse we live in the city, then I started wanting to get a pop-belly pig. Jon was not to thrilled with any one of them,but he kept saying "knowing you, you'll find a way to get one". Yesterday we went to the reptile show, (we go every month) and I found not a duck, not a pig, but the cutest skinny pig. If you don't know what a skinny pig, it is a hairless guinea pig. We name him bacon. I will have pics coming soon. He is so friendly and loves to be held. I know I know, I already have enough animals,but if you seen him he is the cutest pig I have ever seen, I have wanted a skinny for over a year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


tay before recital