Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 23, 2009


Hi everyone,
Just wanted you to know tay and t.j are doing fine. T.j is learning to give hand shakes . The other day tay said bye to him and he waved bye to her. I am so proud of that little man . Tay is growing up so fast in front of me and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I am having a hard time letting go of some of the rope that I have had around her and it scares me. I am praying that I am doing the right thing by letting her have more freedom. I know I am going to have to let her start going places on her own but it scares me becouse I cant be right there to make the bad stay away from my angel. I know, I know I have to pray about it and just put all my fears in gods hand and let him take over.
Tay has been hounding me about getting a my space acount and I have said no way. Well I prayed and prayed and decided this will be a place that is safe enough for her to chat with friends and I can monitor what is being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment


tay before recital